QingLong Quest and title

Go down

QingLong Quest and title

Post  DevonWolf on Sun May 22, 2011 12:54 am

This is your current Qinglong Elder, if you are looking to get this title to help out the guild, there will be a few things you should know first.

First: you should take part in Baihu quest. that is a starter point for guildmates to start gaining contribution for the guild.
Second: you should help out by acquiring "Loot" type items. View the items in guild warehouse to get an idea of what I mean. We need all stuff from all levels. Lower level loot especially. These are the items you normally would think is junk and sell to vender.

If you haven't done these yet, then I most likely wont appoint you Qinglong member. IF you have and i am about to appoint you below is an explanation of what will be needed to be done.

Qinglong quest is used to gather material and resources for the guild to help it to level up.

first you will go to guild administrator and take the quest "Collect Money and Resources"
It will generally ask for a few different things:
Loot items (IE: spirit beast skin, jade pearl, white pottery, enamel etc etc)
Materials (IE: common jade, common stone, common iron etc etc)
Armour and gear from venders (Demon Fire Shield, Dark sun hat, cloaks etc)
All the armour can be bought of Venders.
Food items: I think is player made or bought from food vender am not sure will
update later.
Warehouse key, you are given an item to use will give coords i do believe you kill
mobs and get warehouse key
Teals: there are Small and Big 1-4 in number i do think, gained from some
instances.

After completing 5 of these in a row you will get a Hardwork Post of the Guild, which if you have done Baihu you know these are needed to level the guild up.

You will need to do this quest everyday, also will have to gain access to guild warehouse. Speak to Fox13 and or i do believe vice master to get this access that way you can use the items in the warehouse to finish the quest mostly will only be loot material all else you will need to gather yourself. If there is an item you dont have or isn't in the guild warehouse you can abandon quest and take again, only thing with this is you wont get Hardwork post untill you have done 5 consequtive completions.

some items are bugged also, you may have them but it wont complete, just abandon and try again.

Now that is explained, welcome to the qinglong family if you are joining it. please do quest daily and keep it up to help guild. if not i will find others that will take pride in the title.

DevonWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

loots break down

Post  DevonWolf on Sun May 29, 2011 10:58 pm

common stuff i see quest asking me:

alot of this stuff is in guild warehouse when i get more time will update what lvls they are and what kind of mobs: there is a pattern to them though such as skins off beast (tigers leopard and such), turtle shells from insects and such so on and so on.....

BEASTS:
Course Beast Skin: 25-30 beast
Top Grade beast skin: 30-35

31-35
High Quality beast skin: 36-40
41-45
Golden String Beast Skin: 46-50 beast
51-55
56-60
Spirit Beast Skin: 61-65 beast
66-70
Epoch Beast Skin: 71-75 beast